Friday, February 3, 2017

sia pnl

Time again for trade shows in Denver. These dogs have perfectly summed up how I feel about S.I.A.
Drinking wine with good people is pretty much the highlight of the show.
A couple of cool things to see.
And now introducing a snowboard specific show, Parts & Labor.
Clearly I showed up a little late as usual.
I'm guessing that there was a Sims display here.
It looks like lots of neat companys and stuff were here.
But then I ran into the homey Cory from Nightmare and things came to life as he showed me around.
Nightmare always has some rad edgy stuff and sweet boards.
Moss Snowsticks had some crazy shapes and a super nice crew.

And somewhere deep in back there were some scientists doing future drugs that I barely understand.
They also had live art, bands, and shred flicks.
So yea P&L is cool S.I.A. is boring work, and I'd rather be shredding.

No comments:

Post a Comment